Monday, November 23, 2009

a new baby

**notice cassie has the baby bone, and sirus has the huuuge one*
Well, I always thought Cassie would love to live in a house with more than just her and the cat. She loves to play with other dogs and I always wondered what she would think of a puppy...Well, now I know. She loves him! On Sunday, the 15th I went downstate and picked up little Sirus from the same breeder I got Cass from. Hes pretty fantastic. Has a great personality and is a smarty pants. Hes just 12 weeks and knows sit and down ( responds faster than his sister!) and behaves quite nicely on lead..


And I cant forget to say that one of the main reasons that I went to the show was to run Cassie in rally nov and after 3 other failed attempts, she finally got her first leg..AAANNND 3rd place to. I was pretty proud of my girl! I think as shes maturing, things are really starting to come together. I can only hope that Sirus grows up to be just like his big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment