Sunday, December 20, 2009

rasing a puppy







Well, Cassie would like me to say that for me, raising a puppy is easy because she does all the work. This is probably true. Except for the fact that she doesnt have to clean up when he craps in his cage..if only she had thumbs.. Anyways, Sirus has certainly added spark to my quiet little house. His mouth is something like a vacuum and you really never know what you will find when you open it up. Im pretty sure his nose is a weapon of mass destruction and he has an unhealthy obsession with my socks. On the other hand, he has a charm about him that makes you just want to squeeze him, and honestly, he really enjoys that. He is patient and sweet. And above all else, he and cassie adore eachother. Im excited to watch this boy grow up..I think he just might do good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment